Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Throw Pillow

Here's a block that's going to be a cushion/throw pillow. It's a busy a little beaver, isn't it?? I really should have done the outer squares all purple instead of purple & blue mixed. But I don't think I dislike it enough to unsew it. But then there are so few things that I really dislike enough to unsew... I was trying to showcase some of the faith themed fabrics that I've been collecting for awhile. Blue blue...why is everything so blue??

cushion

I decided not to put the outer border on this:

leah2

I didn't like the border when I auditioned it, the size was better without it, and anyway I like it as is. And plus now it's can move to the "finished top" pile.

So what's next...? More blue coming soon!

No comments:

My Favorite Quilt Pics From Flickr Users