Monday, July 16, 2007

Comments

Just a quick note to say "hi" to everyone who has been stopping by and commenting! If you have an e-mail address attached to your comment I will always try to reply by e-mail. If you purposely choose not to use your e-mail I respect that. Just know that I read and appreciate your comments.

However - if you use blogger you may be like me and just didn't realize that you have to turn on your e-mail address in your account in order to allow other users to reply to your comments by e-mail. Just log in to blogger, go to the "edit profile" page and click the bit that says "show my e-mail address."

1 comment:

Not Lucy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I have visited yours previously and have at least one of your quilts as a favorite on flickr (the yellow with appliquéd flowers). Love the quilts.

My Favorite Quilt Pics From Flickr Users