Monday, July 29, 2013

Because I Hate it When Bloggers Don't Say Good-Bye

That is to say, friends, that I think this might be good-bye.

After my many attempts to revitalize this blog over the last few years, I think I'm finally ready to admit that it isn't really going to happen.  I'm starting graduate school this fall (studying writing and publishing - in about six weeks!) and will still be working full time, so I think I'm even less likely now than previously to be able to sew very much, and/or blog about it.  I mean, I certainly hope I will sew, but I guess given the limitations I'm better off limiting myself to the sewing itself and not adding the extra activity.

I will miss my blogging friends and hope to pop in on them now and then!  Although even that I haven't done in quite some time.  I know I will return one day, and in the meantime I will leave this blog up for anyone who wants to poke through the archives.

So let's not think of it as good-bye so much as until we meet again...


6 comments:

Jessica said...

Have fun in grad school, Libby! Thanks for sharing your plans, and thanks for being a bloggy friend.
Take care~

Gene Black said...

We will see you at some point in the future I am sure. Until then, have fun, learn and live.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I wish you every success in your future, including a fulfilling career. We all have detours now and then so I hope to see you back some day.

Brenda said...

Good luck in grad school. When I was in grad school, something had to give, otherwise my life was too overwhelming. I gave up TV and reading novels while doing coursework. Take care, and best wishes.

Andrea said...

Ahh - good luck to you Libby - hope to catch up sometime in the future xxx

Debra Dixon said...

I'll miss you so give a Hi! every now & then on Facebook.

Good for you for going to Grad School!

My Favorite Quilt Pics From Flickr Users