Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Quilts of Summer 2012

IMG_2623

An in-progress baby quilt.  Within my circle of friends there are several little ones expected this fall and winter, so I am turning my attention to shower gifts.  At this point I am just working on a few different ideas to see what develops rather than planning any one project for one specific person.

Spiral

This started just by sewing scraps together, and is mostly from the scrap bin.  When I started on it I thought it was going to look very different, but this is what it quickly became.  

Also, check out my new sewing table:  

IMG_2615

A friend moving to California was getting rid of it, and it is much nicer than the old computer desk I had been using!

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Good score on the table!

Great modern looking quilt.

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it.

My Favorite Quilt Pics From Flickr Users